Inclement Weather Procedures
Posted on 01/23/2014
Please review the RRISD inclement weather procedures:
- The district does not send out emails or other forms of communication if there are no changes to the regular school day.
- If school is cancelled or the start of the school day is delayed:
- Every parent, staff, and community member (registered with the district’s E-News) will receive an email from the district by 6:00 a.m. that morning.
- Every parent and staff member will receive a phone message notifying them starting as early as 6:00 a.m. The call will come from 1-855-463-8097
- Updates on school closures are also available on the RRISD Website, the district's main phone line at 512-464-5000 and on the district’s Twitter account.
- The news media will be notified of school closures by 6:00 a.m. in the morning.