Main Office Phone: 512-464-8340
Hours - 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday
For After-Hour emergencies, call 512-464-4444
After 4:00 p.m. Weekdays, 24 Hrs. Weekends & Holidays
Mission and Goals
The mission of the Maintenance Department is to safely provide quality and reliable service for students, staff, and community through a well-trained and equipped staff that satisfies customers.
Strategies for Achieving Goals
- Accountability: Develop an accountability system that sets high expectations and holds staff responsible for performance excellence.
- Partnerships: Build collaborative partnerships to involve campuses to maximize department achievement.
- Resources: Provide leadership and support to build capacity for efficient operations and effective use of resources.
- Cultural Diversity: Foster positive relationships among all students, staff, and campuses by embracing cultural diversity.
- Technology: Optimize providing services and working through the ongoing infusion and integration of technology.
- Communication: Communicate with staff, coworkers, and campuses to maximize positive, productive, and collaborative relationships
- Quality Management: Implement a data-driven management system within every shop and team.