• fill out and sign a Tool Purchase Request Form.
• forward form to the Supervisor along with the damaged or broken tool.
Responsible for Maintaining and Updating employee’s Tool Inventory List
- confirm the Tool needs to be replaced & fill out Lost tool Form
- delete damaged or broken tool from employee’s inventory list
- fill out and sign the New Tool Request Form and
- hand over damaged or broken Tool and Request Form to Inventory Control Tech.
Inventory Control Tech.
will collect damaged or broken tool and put in designated location for proper disposal as directed by District policy
- will add the damaged or broken tool to the Damaged Tool Inventory List along with the department and employee it belonged to
- sign the request form
- Request will then go to the Assistant Director for verification of all three signatures (Employee, Supervisor, Inventory Control Tech. ) and sign the Tool Request Form
- give pink copy to Office personnel for filing purposes
- if required, give the Inventory Tech. the Tool Request Form with the Bid No. or Quotes to obtain a Purchase Order, OR
- Purchase Tool with "P" Card
- Add to the employee’s inventory list
- Give copy with receipt to the Office personnel
Tool Purchase Request