Primary Years Programme (Grades PK-5)
The Primary Years Programme for students aged 3 to 12 focuses on the development of the whole child in the classroom and in the world outside.
- Anderson Mill (authorized IB World School)
- Caldwell Heights (candidate school)
- Chandler Oaks (candidate school)
- Spicewood (authorized IB World School)
Middle Years Programme (Grades 6-8)
The Middle Years Programme for students aged 11 to 16 provides a framework of academic challenge and life skills, achieved through embracing and transcending traditional school subjects.
- Grisham (authorized IB World School)
- Hernandez (candidate school)
The Diploma Programme for students aged 16 to 19 is a demanding two-year curriculum leading to final examinations and a qualification that is welcomed by leading universities around the world.
- Stony Point (authorized IB World School)
- Westwood (authorized IB World School)