Rules for student conduct on school buses are available in all student handbooks. The following list is posted in all buses:
- Observe same conduct as in the classroom.
- Be courteous. Use no profane language.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean.
- Cooperate with the driver.
- Do not use tobacco.
- Do not be destructive.
- Stay in your seat.
- Keep head, hands, and feet inside bus.
- Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
Students failing to obey the posted bus conduct rules will be subject to progressive discipline by the driver and school. The driver will remind the student of the infraction and ask for the student to obey the rules. If the student refuses to obey the rules the driver will either move the student to another seat in the bus and/or write the student a referral. Student discipline generated by a referral is handled by school administration.