Returning to RRISD?
Returning student enrollment will begin on August 15, 2016 for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Returning students for 2016-2017 school year – August 15-26, 2016
- Pre – Kindergarten students for 2016-2017 school year – July, 2016
What campus is your student zoned for?
Parents or guardians of new students should present the following items for their child at the time of enrollment:
- Birth certificate (To obtain a copy of a birth certificate, see below)
- Immunizations record [immunization requirements]
- Proof of residence in the school district
- lease agreement, if renting
- contract of sale or a tax statement, if purchasing
- current utility bill indicating the address and the adult’s name
- last report card or withdrawal form from previous school district
- Social Security number
- Turn these papers into the registrar at the campus your student will attend
*If you are a family who has experienced a loss of housing or are in an unstable housing situation, you may be eligible to enroll immediately and be given an extension to gather all required documents. Visit our Families in Transition page for further information.
For More Information:
- Lunch applications (available starting August 2016)
- Refer to RRISD policy FD (LEGAL)
- Contact the child’s school for registration dates & times
- Order a Birth Certificate
- Locate your school