Students from throughout several Round Rock ISD campuses earned first, second and third place honors as part of the ninth annual School Days Program at the Texas Renaissance Festival recently.
Winners, their category and schools are:
- High School Costume Design – Keith Gruber, first place, McNeil High School
- High School Costume Design – Celeste Gaudin-Rodriguez, second place, McNeil High School
- Middle School Costume Design – Abby Schwartz, first place, Ridgeview Middle School
- High School Duet Acting Performance – Nell Buechler and Annie Williams, second place, McNeil High School
- High School Duet Acting Performance – Emily Hall and Kanyon Phillips, third place, McNeil High School
- High School Monologue Performance – David Williams, first place, McNeil High School
- High School Group Scene Performance – Jude Brooks-Benham, James Marques, Aaron Ruiz, Jen Sloan, Maddie Socha and David Williams, first place, McNeil High School
- Middle School Group Scene Performance – Delaney Brown, Adra Kreiling, Cecilia Cosby, Francesca Mustain and Lauren Gregorczyk, second place, Canyon Vista Middle School
- High School Madrigal Choir Performance – Headliners Choir, third place, Cedar Ridge High School
- Middle School Treble Choir Performance – Concert Women’s Choir, third place, Chisholm Trail Middle School
Students from throughout Texas and Louisiana participated in the costume design, theatrical and musical performance competition. The performances were a part of the Performing Arts Festival component of the School Days Program.