Round Rock ISD is dedicated to the well-being of students and promotes a community that cares about each of its members. If you are experiencing pressures to use drugs seek out a trusted parent, advisor, counselor or send an anonymous alert.
Our message to students: Parents, the community and law enforcement are not overacting, drug use is debilitating and life altering. Don’t start, there is no such thing as a casual drug user.
Anonymous Alerts allows students or parents to anonymously submit any sensitive or urgent student issues quickly to school officials.
Students or parents can submit reports such as bullying, cyberbullying, depression, dating violence, drug or alcohol use, threats against the school, weapons on campus and more. All messages submitted remain completely anonymous.
Local treatment, education and resource assistance
Know More About the Dangers of Substance Abuse
- Search the Drug Enforcement Administration website for information about drugs, watch videos, consult drug guide and find help.
- Partnership for drug-free kids, access real-life stories, intervention tool kits and community resources.
- The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse website offers access to expert views and speaker series, in addition to addiction treatment resources.
- Learn about addiction to today’s marijuana, a powerful drug.
- Online guide: How to Talk To Your Teen About Marijuana, En Espanol: Como Hablar con Su Hijo Adolescente Sobre la Marihuana
- Prevention and treatment of underage drinking.
Put your prescriptions and vitamins up and away and out of sight. Get tip sheets and poison control information.
Interactive Conversation Starters
- How drugs affect the brain and body. Featuring videos, games, blog posts and more!
- Impact of drugs on a person’s looks, body and brains. Take the fact or fiction drug quiz.
- Interactive game and videos on the brain and addition.
- Compelling real life stories and how they changed the course of these teen lives forever.