Which system are you trying to access?
- E-News – There is no username and password for the district E-News, you are automatically enrolled through your students records. If you need to change your phone number or email on file, contact the registrar at your student’s campus.
- Home Access Center – HAC Campus Contacts
- Volunteer Application System – Email HRS Web
The “forgot password” links are on the login screens of these sites:
- Employment Center – Need additional help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitute Opportunities – Need additional help? Email email@example.com
- Your passwords are the same for computer login, email, and your website. If you need to reset that password, contact your campus ITS.
Help for Parents
As a RRISD parent, your phone number and email address are already in our system to receive e-News and automated phone messages.
- To change your contact information, contact the registrar at your student’s campus.
- If you are not receiving the messages from your campus:
- To change the language you receive communications in, fill out Change Language Preference form
Home Access Center
- Visit the Home Access Center page for the log-in URL and more information
- Forgot your password? HAC Campus Contacts
Any person wishing to volunteer in RRISD is required to complete a Volunteer Application each school year, to improve student safety.
Help for Community Members
- Subscribe to the District e-News (or for any campus communications)
- Need to change your email address? Sign-up here, and click the unsubscribe link on any district communication in your old inbox.
- Want to volunteer in RRISD schools? Fill out the Volunteer Application
For community offerings, Partners in Education, and much more, visit the Community page on your website.
For any other question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help for Prospective Employees
Help for Vendors
Help for District Staff
Do you need to change the phone number on file with district? Update your contact information in the Employee Access Center (EAC).
Your passwords are the same for computer login, email, and your website. If you need to reset that password, contact your campus ITS.
Questions concerning copyright infringement should be directed to the RRISD Copyright Agent: Ami Uselman.
During Regular Work Hours:
Main Office Phone: 512-464-8340
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
Call 512-464-4444 after 4:00 p.m., weekdays, 24 hours, weekends and holidays.