Anonymous Reporting Hotline
Fraud Hotline Website (online form available in English and Spanish)
All reports are confidential and the employee’s identity will remain anonymous.
The Round Rock Independent School District is committed to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral and legal business conduct. In line with this commitment, the District has established an anonymous reporting hotline. The hotline is intended to be used to report serious concerns or questionable actions that:
- May lead to incorrect financial reporting;
- Are unlawful;
- Are not in line with Round Rock ISD policies and procedures;
- Otherwise amount to serious improper conduct.
The hotline is operated by Lighthouse, a third party provider. The hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for use by employees, or the general public who wish to report an incident anonymously.
Call the Round Rock ISD Hotline to report:
- Theft or embezzlement
- Vandalism and sabotage
- Violation of District policies and procedures
- Conflicts of interest
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Ethical violations
- Misuse of District property
- Violation of the law
- Bribery or kickbacks
- Falsification of contracts, reports, or records
- Unsafe working conditions
- Sexual harassment
- Improper Conduct
All calls to the Round Rock ISD Reporting Hotline should be made in good faith to report fraud, waste or abuse rather than as a means for malicious allegations or to report general dissatisfaction with supervisors or job duties.
Other anonymous reporting options:
Lighthouse Services, Inc.
1710 Walton Rd., Suite 204
Blue Bell, PA 19422