The Benefits Department will administer high quality employee benefit programs to its customers that are accessible and easily understood. The health and well-being of our employees is our primary concern. All employees will be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect – no problem is too large or too small for personal attention.
Employees scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours per week are eligible for Benefits.
Visit any link below for more information on Employee Benefits.
- Benefit Plans
- Leave of Absence and Reporting Absences
- Employee Benefit Plan Changes Outside of Open Enrollment
- How to Order New Benefit Cards
- Retirement Plans
– Texas Teacher Retirement System
– 403(b) Plan
– 457(b) Plan
Department email: email@example.com
Contact the following staff members for assistance with:
- Leave of Absence
- Verification of Employment
1311 Round Rock Ave
Round Rock TX 78664
Fax: (512) 464-5060